I think 'hate' should read 'haste', but then I could be wrong...
Cant connect to Microsoft Services
My computer has just been cleaned off and had a new hard drive replacement. Whenever I try to add a Microsoft account to log on to this cleaned laptop, it just says to check network problems. I have done this multiple times, with the troubleshooter saying nothing is wrong. I don't know what to do.
Moved from: Windows / Windows 8 / Network & internet
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2017-10-08T09:55:15+00:00 -
Anonymous
2017-10-08T11:16:00+00:00 It's a Freudian slip lol
-
Anonymous
2017-10-09T12:01:47+00:00 I have much the same problem - and I've been waiting for the past two weeks for a fix.
-
Anonymous
2017-10-09T14:14:01+00:00 My computer has just been cleaned off and had a new hard drive replacement. Whenever I try to add a Microsoft account to log on to this cleaned laptop, it just says to check network problems. I have done this multiple times, with the troubleshooter saying nothing is wrong. I don't know what to do.
-
Anonymous
2017-10-09T14:17:54+00:00 My computer has just been cleaned off and had a new hard drive replacement. Whenever I try to add a Microsoft account to log on to this cleaned laptop, it just says to check network problems. I have done this multiple times, with the troubleshooter saying nothing is wrong. I don't know what to do