Cant connect to Microsoft Services

Anonymous
2017-09-23T19:21:00+00:00

My computer has just been cleaned off and had a new hard drive replacement. Whenever I try to add a Microsoft account to log on to this cleaned laptop, it just says to check network problems. I have done this multiple times, with the troubleshooter saying nothing is wrong. I don't know what to do.

Moved from:   Windows / Windows 8 / Network & internet

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-10-02T10:50:53+00:00

    Hi, I have the same problem. I bought a new laptop and I cannot use it because it is not allowing me to login. The Windows it came with is Windows 8. I tried to use the link you have provided to upgrade to Windows 10, however there is not enough disc space (considering the laptop is brand new, I don't think this is an option for me). 

    Please, could you advise me on how to solve the problem. I cannot use my new laptop and I need it for uni, which is why I bought it initially.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-10-02T08:46:27+00:00

    Will this upgrader link to windows 10 work for people who live in the UK?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-10-01T10:42:11+00:00

    Hi,

    The upgrade to Windows 10 is available for Windows 8.1 users. Windows 8.1 RT users will have to use local accounts in the meantime, and wait for the bug fix to be released since our engineers are already working on it as fast as they can.

    We'll update this thread once the bug fix is available.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-09-30T14:22:24+00:00

    This problem also affects Windows 8.1RT users, so an upgrade to Windows 10 is not an option.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-09-30T10:55:08+00:00

    connact to computer micoro softwer

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments