Cant connect to Microsoft Services

Anonymous
2017-09-23T19:21:00+00:00

My computer has just been cleaned off and had a new hard drive replacement. Whenever I try to add a Microsoft account to log on to this cleaned laptop, it just says to check network problems. I have done this multiple times, with the troubleshooter saying nothing is wrong. I don't know what to do.

Moved from:   Windows / Windows 8 / Network & internet

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-10-09T14:14:01+00:00

    My computer has just been cleaned off and had a new hard drive replacement. Whenever I try to add a Microsoft account to log on to this cleaned laptop, it just says to check network problems. I have done this multiple times, with the troubleshooter saying nothing is wrong. I don't know what to do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-10-09T12:01:47+00:00

    I have much the same problem - and I've been waiting for the past two weeks for a fix.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-10-08T11:16:00+00:00

    It's a Freudian slip lol

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-10-08T09:55:15+00:00

    I think 'hate' should read 'haste', but then I could be wrong...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-10-08T08:38:40+00:00

    Hi Andre,

    The release date of the bug fix has yet to be announced. Our engineers are working with the utmost haste so that our customers can connect to their Microsoft accounts again on Windows 8.1, and as soon as the fix is released, we'll update this thread to let you know.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments