In Catherine Cus's non-answer, the word "link" is a link, so you can click on that word and go to the Xbox site -- where lots of other people report problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working, and no one has an answer.
Microsoft Solitaire Collection: TriPeaks won't load - Windows 10
For three days, TriPeaks won't load - "the wheels on the bus go round and round" as one expert here says :o)
When I click on the MS Solitaire Collection icon I get this:
Pyramid and all the others load OK but not TriPeaks; this is the only I play regularly (to relax!).
I searched the Community and in another thread I found one solution was check for Updates, via my account icon - but I only ever play as a Guest. ***
In another thread I found a link to run the Win10 Apps Trouble-shooter. This is what it found:
then this:
So what should I do next please? If it's the BITS help, do I type the NET etc in CMD? as an Administrator?
Hoping you can help.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2017-07-01T01:47:34+00:00 -
Anonymous
2017-07-01T01:42:58+00:00 Where exactly do I do this i.e."If the same issue occurs, kindly get in touch with the Microsoft Solitaire in-game experts by posting your concern on this link."
-
Anonymous
2017-07-01T00:21:26+00:00 Oh very cute, there's no longer any way to unmark a non-answer as not being an answer.
-
Anonymous
2017-06-27T23:19:47+00:00 The next solution is to run the System Update Readiness tool. Refer to the steps below:
- Press Windows + X keys.
- Select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and then press Enter.
If the same issue occurs, kindly get in touch with the Microsoft Solitaire in-game experts by posting your concern on this link.
If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime. We're here to clear things up.
-
Anonymous
2017-06-27T05:34:54+00:00 sfc /scannow
It's at around 35% as I type this, and the PowerShell console is more scrambled than when I took the screenshot:
http://www.geocities.jp/hitotsubishi/screenshots/sfc-scannow.png
Microsoft has been selling Windows in this country for more than 30 years. I'm still not fluent in the language, you can laugh at me if you want, but first look at the screenshot.
By the way there was a cumulative Windows Update today but it didn't fix Solitaire.