I was really disappointed from Microsoft , I used Microsoft products for a long time I was interested in the enterprise in the past , but when I realized eliminated map of Iran and Iranian users can not use offline maps , I realized Microsoft is relentless and does not respect the Iranian people , I do not use Microsoft products forever, and I will say to the company which lost much of its Iranian clients .
I'm an Iranian, one of the guys who has also lost their HERE Iran's offline map. But to say Microsoft will lose a lot of its clients in Iran is not like a great strike against MS, for as we know like 90% of the MS products here are illegal and cracked ones so it's not a threat for MS. I'm not choosing side here and am really pissed over the act and the way this "A. User" keeps answering its Iranian customers which is odd, coz at the end of the day it's a problem from Microsoft not its users nationalities and an apology would be nice. Anyway It has always been like this. I hope someday we will be the apple of their eye like many other countries surrounding Iran ... Go figure it out ;-)