im haing this issue is there anything i can do?
Reading through the thread you've posted in is always a good starting point. You might come across a solution, sometimes posted more than once already.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
I trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
im haing this issue is there anything i can do?
Reading through the thread you've posted in is always a good starting point. You might come across a solution, sometimes posted more than once already.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
im haing this issue is there anything i can do?
Am all good now I bought a new phone seeing how my Nokia Lumia was out dated gunna miss my windows phone but am running android now
Store problem
Read the answer above.