we're having trouble signig in. make sure you have good reception. if you do, you could try again in a little while.
Nokia lumia can't connect to Microsoft account.
Hi
I trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
55 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-01-15T16:49:40+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-01-15T16:43:33+00:00 Hi
I trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2020-10-19T09:43:49+00:00 I have the same questions, I can't connect to my Microsoft account ,is writing trouble in connection
Then the same answer, provided several times within this thread, would apply.
-
Anonymous
2020-10-19T06:36:01+00:00 I have the same questions, I can't connect to my Microsoft account ,is writing trouble in connection