svchost.exe
My computer was compromised- virus svchost.exe?
Few today my computer strange phenomenon
I'm opening the web page , suddenly shows up table Command Prompt (Admin) and then turn off the ejector
and many other phenomena also itself turned up and turned off the ejector, I do not turn on them up ?
I used UnHacMe, Avira, HitmanPro, Malwarebytes Anti ESET Smart Installer to scan but do not have the virus?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2016-09-23T11:36:32+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-09-23T11:34:40+00:00 I use HitmanPro scan it out doubt svchost.exe file
I use Svchost Process Analyzer to scan it out virus ? delete them in any way?
-
Anonymous
2016-09-23T11:28:52+00:00 My computer before using Windows 8.1 copyrighted, then update a free upgrade to Windows 10 Home copyrighted
Computer then virus infected should i reinstall Windows, I installed the wrong partition, my computer does not start
I out store thanks to reinstall
Store using USB to reinstall upgrade to Windows 10 Pro that does not tell me.
I later checked virus scanning and removal KMSpico and I understood store was deliberately reinstall Windows crack give me but do not tell me
I do not dare delete svchost.exe file and new reinstall Windows clean directly from the hard drive day September 6, 2016
But be for some time the file svchost.exe infected back?
I do not ever use the Norton Removal Tool and McAfee Removal Tool?
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more