I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia 640LTE phone-
I have recently reset my phone.
When going through the setup process I was unable to sign in.
Thus, I am unable to download apps or sync my devices
I have followed all the hints, tips & steps that I have found on this site as well as many others on the internet.
Reset time manually
Checked for updates
Rebooted phone without sim
Connected wifi / sim data
Reset phone
...
Unfortunately without any success.
If anyone has a solution for me, please may you assists =)
I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia phone
I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia 640LTE phone-
I have recently reset my phone.
When going through the setup process I was unable to sign in.
Thus, I am unable to download apps or sync my devices
I have followed all the hints, tips & steps that I have found on this site as well as many others on the internet.
Reset time manually
Checked for updates
Rebooted phone without sim
Connected wifi / sim data
Reset phone
...
Unfortunately without any success.
If anyone has a solution for me, please may you assists =)
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
54 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2020-07-24T18:47:05+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-01-22T11:46:31+00:00 Thank you i hope it works
-
RedSpook-9082 4,765 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2020-01-22T10:11:35+00:00 I am too unable to login my Microsoft account after resetting my phone which is Lumia 540 it has been more than a month still not working do not know what to do ....
If your phone is still on WP8.1 you will not be able to log in to your account. You need to upgrade to Windows 10 Mobile by using the Over the Cable Updater which can be downloaded to a PC from here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=56726
There is a readme file with instructions included in the installation, please read it before proceeding.
-
Anonymous
2020-01-22T07:44:26+00:00 I am too unable to login my Microsoft account after resetting my phone which is Lumia 540 it has been more than a month still not working do not know what to do ....
-
RedSpook-9082 4,765 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2020-01-21T16:38:00+00:00 I need help also
With what ?