I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia phone

Anonymous
2017-02-06T18:50:24+00:00

I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia 640LTE phone-

I have recently reset my phone.

When going through the setup process I was unable to sign in.

Thus, I am unable to download apps or sync my devices

I have followed all the hints, tips & steps that I have found on this site as well as many others on the internet.

Reset time manually

Checked for updates

Rebooted phone without sim

Connected wifi / sim data

Reset phone

...

Unfortunately without any success.

If anyone has a solution for me, please may you assists =)

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. RedSpook-9082 4,765 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2020-04-03T12:41:14+00:00

    Am trying to sign in to email+accounts on Microsoft windows phone and it has been failing throughout and it is saying { we are having troouble signing in. make sure you have good reception.if you do,you could try again later]

    so help me to resolve the issues because i cant visit store 

     

    Read this:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mobiledevices/forum/all/error-accessing-the-app-store-and-not-being-able/309d5e31-921c-45df-9d61-cf94c9bcbd1e

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more