Windows 10 Mobile update for BLU Win HD LTE (X150E)

Anonymous
2016-03-22T01:27:56+00:00

When will be Windows 10 Mobile available for BLU Win HD LTE (X150E) and why it has not been released while update is available for X150Q and there are no hardware differences between the two, other than network bands ?

Since there are no hardware differences, performance will not be affected as reason given by Microsoft for excluding some phones from the update.

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-03-24T11:39:46+00:00

Good news! Blu confirmed that Both Blu win HD lte and jr lte of Europe version are eligible for windows 10 upgrade. Currently Blu win HD (non lte) is only eligible for upgrade. Whereas Blu win HD lte U S has many bug fixes and they are solving these while e version update is on hold.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-04-15T14:30:36+00:00

    Many thanks for posting this. I'm just in the process of upgrading to windows 10 now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-04-13T10:59:38+00:00

    Thank you so much :)

    I just upgraded my Blu Win HD LTE X150E to Windows 10 and it works nicely. Coming from France, I was afraid about connectivity and being unable to access network. Everything works great, SMS, MMS and 4G LTE in full speed!

    Thank you again!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-04-13T04:53:00+00:00

    As I gathered from other forums, BLU has combined both the firmwares in to one. Hence the name change. So hence forth, they don't have to release separate updates for 150Q and 150E versions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-04-13T03:18:43+00:00

    The recovery file for the BLU Win HD LTE is called now: BLU_WIN_HD_LTE_00150.04717.20001.15013_RETAIL_FLASH_20160226_00150.04717.20001.15013.FFU

    File size: 1.855.455.232 Bytes

    I flashed my european BLU (X150E) with this. After then I got Updates for Windows 10 (107, 164 and then 218 finaly).

    Both card slots and radio are working well with Windows Phone 10.

    Firmware on my Phone is now: 00150.04717.20001.15013

    Before flashing it was 00150.037xx.xxxxx.xxxxx I remember. 

    It seems that the radio software doesn't change. Before and after flashing it called: MPS.DPM.2.0.c12-00019-M8916EAAAWNUZM-1.

    My question: Did I flash my X150E with a X150Q-firmware or did I flash a X150E-firmware?

    Ideas:

    1. The new firmware-file (without "x150q" letters in it's name) is working with both variants now. It doesn't change radio firmware to beware X150E-users for more crashes.  
    2. 00150.047xx is a X150Q, 00150.037xx is a X150E.
    3. Firmwares for both phones are identicaly, instead of the now erased radio firmware part.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments