Thanks for your patience here Ric...
In re ripping... I just tried to rip a classical album, but it must need cleaning etc as the sound was not good, so thought I'd give it another go so ticked the boxes to rip this again. However do I need to delete the prior copy I made now, or will this rip over/save over the prior faulty/scratched rip I made?In re W10 roll back... it wasn't just because of WMP I wished to do this, but as I preferred W7 & the other faults I am xp such as with the icon, and the HD audio manager, which keeps on telling me there's a plug loose, which there isn't. I've uninstalled and reinstalled this, but a lot of people have had this problem with W10.
*Took me a long time to find this thread again. I did post this in respect of finding this old thread, asking what is the distinction between accessing your threads here or on the below link? As I stated wasn't even sure what site I should visit.
For instance if I enter MS this way, then the page appears somewhat different, and the name, which then seems to have no relevance to the instructions Microsoft gave?
****https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb <<< So is the more general site Ric, which has no bearing to posts & threads?
PS: Don't feel in a rush to get back I just wished to get the questions out of the way, while I was on the thread.