Windows 7 Update appears to be compromised?

Anonymous
2015-09-30T11:04:55+00:00

These details of "Important" update, which I received this morning - 4:30 AM MT.  Copied to Notepad:

(appears to be a language pack?  4.3 MB)

______________________________________________________

gYxseNjwafVPfgsoHnzLblmmAxZUiOnGcchqEAEwjyxwjUIfpXfJQcdLapTmFaqHGCFsdvpLarmPJLOZYMEILGNIPwNOgEazuBVJcyVjBRL

Download size: 4.3 MB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Update type: Important

qQMphgyOoFUxFLfNprOUQpHS

More information: 

https://hckSLpGtvi.PguhWDz.fuVOl.gov

https://jNt.JFnFA.Jigf.xnzMQAFnZ.edu

Help and Support: 

https://IIKaR.ktBDARxd.plepVV.PGetGeG.lfIYQIHCN.mil

________________________________________________________________________

Did NOT install.  After my MSE definitions updated, I repeated Windows Update.  The above 'important' update did not reappear???

Did MS servers get compromised?

Thank you

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-09-30T13:02:19+00:00

    I also had this update today.

    SjXyXBBRruIsrRKigWTXppLlWhbqTNMZkKHYPfZiADgDWElHqxZxcjUjWuUssdmOYHZsOWybEUZjzNVTpnpTfNlJlkbHObmKv

    Размер загрузки: 4,3 МБ

    Чтобы обновление вступило в силу, может потребоваться перезапуск компьютера.

    Способ обновления: Важное

    qQMphgyOoFUxFLfNprOUQpHS

    Дополнительные сведения:

    https://hckSLpGtvi.PguhWDz.fuVOl.gov

    https://jNt.JFnFA.Jigf.xnzMQAFnZ.edu

    Справка и поддержка:

    http://qPhnIf.CrSNYrve.tZjjsLk.iJw.QFPVvoE.LoKj.svQSjg.feOXkVeoJ.gov

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments