I do not want to go to Microsoft pay support and as I have said many times before, I say again as annoying If you are willing to reply here then do not talk about Microsoft Pay support.
Visualizations Problem In Windows Media Player
My Service Request number is **1322090110.**You can also find detailed information regarding my issue Here.
I'm request you please take my issue seriously and find out an effective solution.
[Moved from Insider]
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2016-08-18T07:26:58+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-08-18T18:00:24+00:00 Have a wonderful day!
-
Anonymous
2016-08-19T15:50:17+00:00 Hello! is anyone here? Who see my problem and will help in this regard. I need help. So someone please help.
-
Anonymous
2016-08-19T17:03:51+00:00 Hello! is anyone here? Who see my problem and will help in this regard. I need help. So someone please help.
Hi Ritwik,
I've reported (and again re-reported) this thread in Moderation requests - Week of August 15, 2016 to Moderators twice this week requesting assistance here, and I've not even had my requests acknowledged.
I'm sorry, but given how long this has been an open question and given that since the last post from Arvind Ram (who you can see from his profile is still active in the Forums with a post elsewhere on August 16, 2016), you are receiving essentially the same advice (which may, despite the fact you don't like hearing it, be your best {perhaps even only} option in the absence of any further technical responses here), I think perhaps it's time for you to accept that there simply is no further technical assistance, beyond what you've already been given, available for this problem in Microsoft Community.
The sooner you accept that, the sooner you may be able to get your problem resolved if you continue with paid support (starting with the support ticket you mentioned) or begin seeking such help elsewhere entirely. As with PA Bear - MS \[Insider\] MVP I too can offer no other alternatives.
Best wishes,
Kosh
-
Anonymous
2016-08-19T19:51:33+00:00 @Kosh & @Mods => OP has also repeatedly posted in TechNet forums about his issue, most recently on 14 Aug-16.
Good luck to one & all...