Arvind Ram attempted to help you a few weeks ago (25 June) but we haven't seen him in this thread since then. In fact, I've only seen two (2) replies from him since 01 July.
Tip => Repeatedly asking for someone to help is not going to help.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My Service Request number is **1322090110.**You can also find detailed information regarding my issue Here.
I'm request you please take my issue seriously and find out an effective solution.
[Moved from Insider]
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Arvind Ram attempted to help you a few weeks ago (25 June) but we haven't seen him in this thread since then. In fact, I've only seen two (2) replies from him since 01 July.
Tip => Repeatedly asking for someone to help is not going to help.
It's also not clear to me, why Arvind Ram do not put to himself on this thread to continue to join? Even though I had sent a reply to his post.
And if you told him to come on this thread, then that is very good for me.
I don't work for or represent Microsoft so I can't tell Arvind Ram anything.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
You may obtain Microsoft-sponsored (but not necessarily free) support via the Answer Desk => http://answerdesk.microsoftstore.com