Visualizations Problem In Windows Media Player

Anonymous
2016-01-15T07:58:42+00:00

My Service Request number is **1322090110.**You can also find detailed information regarding my issue Here. 

I'm request you please take my issue seriously and find out an effective solution. 

[Moved from Insider]

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-05-01T23:59:01+00:00

    Again, I have nothing further to contribute to this discussion.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-05-03T11:44:46+00:00

    Now, I hope my problem was clear to you. Whereas my problem on basically the Windows media player. So it could go say that it falls within Microsoft or Windows, not falls a part of any other company.

    Why you can not help me on this issue? You are a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional and I think you have got many prizes. Therefore, looking ahead, not giving up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-06-04T14:27:30+00:00

    Hello! Is anyone here? Who see my problem and will help in this regard. I need help. So someone please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2016-06-25T18:29:45+00:00

    Hello! Is anyone here? Who see my problem and will help in this regard. I need help. So someone please help.

    @ Ritwik Sain:

    I have escalated this abandoned thread. Please stop posting to other threads about this thread.

    You are merely causing additional work for moderators and will not receive better or faster help by posting repeatedly about this thread

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-06-26T00:14:40+00:00

    Hi Ritwik,

    Sorry for the delayed response.

    Please check if downloading new visualizations can help us to narrow down the issue. Refer the link below to download any visualization for Windows Media Player and apply them. Then check if that works in "Now Playing Mode." If it plays fine, the visualization pattern or theme may have been corrupt.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17878/visualizations-for-windows-media-player

    Please let us know the status so that we can assist you further.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments