Visualizations Problem In Windows Media Player

Anonymous
2016-01-15T07:58:42+00:00

My Service Request number is **1322090110.**You can also find detailed information regarding my issue Here. 

I'm request you please take my issue seriously and find out an effective solution. 

[Moved from Insider]

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-04-26T21:02:11+00:00

    My windows version is Windows 7 and codec pack version is 11.1.0. My problem is just one months ago I download a video and then when I played the video I saw there is no simulation in video and sound, video pause and sound going away, then the video automatically play and after few second again the video pause and sound going away and the process Continuously going on. My default video player is Media Player Classic... I have tried to run this specific video on other player, example- VLC media player, GOM player, Windows media player...where there is no issue... [SOURCE; all emphasis mine]

    How does this pertain to the Windows 10-specific Windows Insider program and/or Windows 10's Media Player app?

    Are you having any problems with video and/or sound using Windows (7) Media Player?

    You may contact MPC (Media Player Classic) Support via this page: https://mpc-hc.org/contact-us/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-04-27T16:00:03+00:00

    I do not have a problem with WMP on the sound or video. And if you are checking the codec guide forum then you will see that, they reply me at a place that this issue is not related to the codec pack. That's what I think also.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-04-28T00:30:54+00:00

    I do not have a problem with WMP on the sound or video...

    Then why does the subject of your thread reference Windows Media Player?

    I have asked a forum Moderator to move your thread to an appropriate Windows 7-specific forum.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-04-28T16:48:57+00:00

    Then why does the subject of your thread reference Windows Media Player?

    My problem based on visualization of Windows Media Player, there is no issue like video or sound. So in my opinion this thread has been a proper subject. However, I do not know why you are not compliance with me. 

    Since I'll request you one thing that please read this thread properly from the beginning.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-04-28T19:44:28+00:00

    You may obtain Microsoft-sponsored (but not necessarily free) support via the Answer Desk => http://answerdesk.microsoftstore.com [1]

    Reference SRX #1322090110 when you contact the Answer Desk again - and politely but firmly request to be transferred to a Level 2 support tech.

    =================================================

    [1] $99 USD for up to an hour of remote support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments