Visualizations Problem In Windows Media Player

Anonymous
2016-01-15T07:58:42+00:00

My Service Request number is **1322090110.**You can also find detailed information regarding my issue Here. 

I'm request you please take my issue seriously and find out an effective solution. 

[Moved from Insider]

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-02-21T07:08:58+00:00

    It's been a long time, but until now I did not get a any reply message from my last post. And this is not only this time it is in each time. It's really a dissatisfaction from each and every customers. The messages that you're not reply, something to be taken concern about this.

    So, as I said before, I repeat it again that- Hello! Is anyone here? Who see my problem and will help in this regard. I need help. So someone please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-02-03T13:09:10+00:00

    What do you means that you can not help me. I can't see the visual in "Now playing mode". Last two years I've been using my computer. Before using WMP this type such incident not occurred anytime, previous month the problem has been occurred. I do not want to hear anything. If I'm not wrong then WMP is belong in Microsoft product not any third party product. So without any excuse I need a solution as soon as possible. From this time please try to reply quickly. Because I do not like to wait.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-01-28T09:46:07+00:00

    Hi Ritwik,

    We apologize for the delay in response and thank you for providing us the detailed information..

    I would like to inform that unfortunately, in Windows Media Player, we cannot enable the visualization. It is as per the design. The visualization can be enabled in Skin mode as per your description. If you have any suggestion or feedback, I suggest you to use the Feedback App.

    Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2016-01-15T13:18:54+00:00

    At the end of the process, I've found. (Please check the Image) 

    One more thing I want to inform you what my previous agent said to me, and that is there is no problem with WMP when it's on the Skin Mode. The problem occurred only on Now Playing Mode. But I would like to play Mp3 files on Now Playing Mode, as I played it before.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments