Visualizations Problem In Windows Media Player

Anonymous
2016-01-15T07:58:42+00:00

My Service Request number is **1322090110.**You can also find detailed information regarding my issue Here. 

I'm request you please take my issue seriously and find out an effective solution. 

[Moved from Insider]

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-04-26T21:02:11+00:00

    My windows version is Windows 7 and codec pack version is 11.1.0. My problem is just one months ago I download a video and then when I played the video I saw there is no simulation in video and sound, video pause and sound going away, then the video automatically play and after few second again the video pause and sound going away and the process Continuously going on. My default video player is Media Player Classic... I have tried to run this specific video on other player, example- VLC media player, GOM player, Windows media player...where there is no issue... [SOURCE; all emphasis mine]

    How does this pertain to the Windows 10-specific Windows Insider program and/or Windows 10's Media Player app?

    Are you having any problems with video and/or sound using Windows (7) Media Player?

    You may contact MPC (Media Player Classic) Support via this page: https://mpc-hc.org/contact-us/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-04-26T13:20:47+00:00

    No, I did not spend any money or no money has not been charged for the support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-04-25T22:02:08+00:00

    Were you charged for the support?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-04-24T10:21:46+00:00

    Yes, I did. But did not get gain anything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-04-23T22:05:08+00:00

    My [SRX] number is 1322090110...

    Have you contacted the Answer Desk again since 15 January 2016?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments