Visualizations Problem In Windows Media Player

Anonymous
2016-01-15T07:58:42+00:00

My Service Request number is **1322090110.**You can also find detailed information regarding my issue Here. 

I'm request you please take my issue seriously and find out an effective solution. 

[Moved from Insider]

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-04-29T15:58:10+00:00

    If you keep check the SR number 1322090110 minutely, then surely you could understand that this case number already went to Level 2 support tech.

    And now if you finish to do this type of monotonous question. Then can I get any solution reply for this issue...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-04-28T19:44:28+00:00

    You may obtain Microsoft-sponsored (but not necessarily free) support via the Answer Desk => http://answerdesk.microsoftstore.com [1]

    Reference SRX #1322090110 when you contact the Answer Desk again - and politely but firmly request to be transferred to a Level 2 support tech.

    =================================================

    [1] $99 USD for up to an hour of remote support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-04-28T16:48:57+00:00

    Then why does the subject of your thread reference Windows Media Player?

    My problem based on visualization of Windows Media Player, there is no issue like video or sound. So in my opinion this thread has been a proper subject. However, I do not know why you are not compliance with me. 

    Since I'll request you one thing that please read this thread properly from the beginning.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-04-28T00:30:54+00:00

    I do not have a problem with WMP on the sound or video...

    Then why does the subject of your thread reference Windows Media Player?

    I have asked a forum Moderator to move your thread to an appropriate Windows 7-specific forum.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-04-27T16:00:03+00:00

    I do not have a problem with WMP on the sound or video. And if you are checking the codec guide forum then you will see that, they reply me at a place that this issue is not related to the codec pack. That's what I think also.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments