Visualizations Problem In Windows Media Player

Anonymous
2016-01-15T07:58:42+00:00

My Service Request number is **1322090110.**You can also find detailed information regarding my issue Here. 

I'm request you please take my issue seriously and find out an effective solution. 

[Moved from Insider]

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-07-16T18:36:11+00:00

    Arvind Ram attempted to help you a few weeks ago (25 June) but we haven't seen him in this thread since then. In fact, I've only seen two (2) replies from him since 01 July.

    Tip => Repeatedly asking for someone to help is not going to help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2016-07-13T16:49:01+00:00

    In a previous post (11th July) I told you and I told you before repeatedly, with Microsoft Pay support we two were discussed enough before in this thread. So I do not want to talk about this topic, I do also request to you in this thread please does not reply to me with Microsoft Pay Support. Without it if you have any suggestions you could reply this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-07-12T21:15:01+00:00

    You may obtain Microsoft-sponsored (but not necessarily free) support via the Answer Desk => http://answerdesk.microsoftstore.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more