Visualizations Problem In Windows Media Player

Anonymous
2016-01-15T07:58:42+00:00

My Service Request number is **1322090110.**You can also find detailed information regarding my issue Here. 

I'm request you please take my issue seriously and find out an effective solution. 

[Moved from Insider]

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-08-18T07:26:58+00:00

    I do not want to go to Microsoft pay support and as I have said many times before, I say again as annoying If you are willing to reply here then do not talk about Microsoft Pay support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-08-17T18:32:05+00:00

    You may obtain Microsoft-sponsored (but not necessarily free) support via the Answer Desk => http://answerdesk.microsoftstore.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2016-07-17T20:39:37+00:00

    I don't work for or represent Microsoft so I can't tell Arvind Ram anything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-07-17T14:16:31+00:00

    It's also not clear to me, why Arvind Ram do not put to himself on this thread to continue to join? Even though I had sent a reply to his post. 

    And if you told him to come on this thread, then that is very good for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments