Visualizations Problem In Windows Media Player

Anonymous
2016-01-15T07:58:42+00:00

My Service Request number is **1322090110.**You can also find detailed information regarding my issue Here. 

I'm request you please take my issue seriously and find out an effective solution. 

[Moved from Insider]

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-07-11T16:11:55+00:00

    I already told you before about the details of Microsoft pay support. So I hope you do not talk about this in future.

    If you want to help me by himself, if you have any solution or know of any steps or anything then please tell me, I will be very happy to apply this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-07-04T21:06:18+00:00

    You may obtain Microsoft-sponsored Premium (i.e., paid) Support via the Answer Desk => http://answerdesk.microsoftstore.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2016-06-26T13:24:41+00:00

    I have installed some visualization manually from your provided link- WhiteCap, Windows Media 9 Series, BlazingColors etc. Then when I check the result, the same, nothing has been changed.

    Issue: previous setup is not being carried over by the app. 

    Example:

    Opened music default setup: album cover will appear

    Setup default: either visualization

    What happens: when WMP is closed and a music file is opened again, the set visualization is not recognized.

    Also, when visualization is not enabled, full screen wouldn't be available. Full screen button does not work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-06-26T12:54:16+00:00

    @ Ritwik Sain:

    I have escalated this abandoned thread. Please stop posting to other threads about this thread.

    You are merely causing additional work for moderators and will not receive better or faster help by posting repeatedly about this thread

    Don

    Please do not get me wrong. I waited a long time for reply to my post and finally as result I lost my patience power. In addition, I had no choice to bring your attention to this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments