Visualizations Problem In Windows Media Player

Anonymous
2016-01-15T07:58:42+00:00

My Service Request number is **1322090110.**You can also find detailed information regarding my issue Here. 

I'm request you please take my issue seriously and find out an effective solution. 

[Moved from Insider]

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-09-30T14:03:55+00:00

    Hi Everyone,

    As you know I had already contacted Microsoft paid support before and for the same I got a Service Request number, it was up to Level 2 support but this issue had not been resolved. Then again, as yours advise I had contact at Microsoft Paid support and normally I got a Service Request number, It was also escalated to the higher department like the previous one. In this case after trying some steps (including the steps in this thread) they said with excuse that this issue is out of their support boundary.

    As PA Bear - MS MVP said not only here I seeking for help, I have create twice thread in TechNet forums (No:- 1, 2) for this issue. But instead of helping me they were locked my threads.

    I also search on the internet, as I saw that like me, many people are facing this same problem and they also did not get any solution.

    It is a very important issue and I think before this issue further rise Microsoft should take action against this with swift.

    However, still my problem did not solve, but still I would like to thank all those people who has given reply to this thread and who will give it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments