What do you means that you can not help me. I can't see the visual in "Now playing mode". Last two years I've been using my computer. Before using WMP this type such incident not occurred anytime, previous month the problem has been occurred. I do not want to hear anything. If I'm not wrong then WMP is belong in Microsoft product not any third party product. So without any excuse I need a solution as soon as possible. From this time please try to reply quickly. Because I do not like to wait.
Visualizations Problem In Windows Media Player
My Service Request number is **1322090110.**You can also find detailed information regarding my issue Here.
I'm request you please take my issue seriously and find out an effective solution.
[Moved from Insider]
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2016-02-03T13:09:10+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-01-28T09:46:07+00:00 Hi Ritwik,
We apologize for the delay in response and thank you for providing us the detailed information..
I would like to inform that unfortunately, in Windows Media Player, we cannot enable the visualization. It is as per the design. The visualization can be enabled in Skin mode as per your description. If you have any suggestion or feedback, I suggest you to use the Feedback App.
Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2016-01-15T13:18:54+00:00 At the end of the process, I've found. (Please check the Image)
One more thing I want to inform you what my previous agent said to me, and that is there is no problem with WMP when it's on the Skin Mode. The problem occurred only on Now Playing Mode. But I would like to play Mp3 files on Now Playing Mode, as I played it before.
-
Anonymous
2016-01-15T10:49:32+00:00 Hi Ritwik,
Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you.
I suggest you to run the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter by following the steps below:
1. Type Troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
2. Click View All in the top left corner.
- Click on Windows Media Player Settings from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.