I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530

Anonymous
2014-11-15T16:44:53+00:00

I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-06-19T09:41:10+00:00

    I can't open my WhatsApp on my store but am able to download other apps..i deleted my old one because it said I should update...but it couldn't update

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-08-29T22:18:32+00:00

    Hello,

    To further assist you, can you please provide us the following information:

    1. What is your phone's model?
    2. Which operating system is currently installed on your phone?
    3. What is the current OS build? To check, go to Settings > About > OS build.
    4. Is your phone up to date?
    5. Is your Date and Time settings properly set?
    6. What type of internet connection are you using when you tried downloading the app?

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-08-19T19:11:12+00:00

    I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

    WhatsApp not download my errowcode805a8011

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-08-19T19:09:49+00:00

    I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

    WhatsApp not download my errowcode805a8011

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-10-12T04:21:47+00:00

    I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments