I can confirm that 3065008 will fix this issue. And this patch is listed under KB3058515 . My 100% on this :)
KB3038314 - Performance Issue when I use .InnerHTML
My site was working fine until I receive this update on my machine. When I fetch 4000 records (HTML table) from server and assign that to innerHTML propery of span object then machine freezes forever. The moment I uninstall the patch, I get result in 3 seconds.
Now the problem is that I cant ask clients to un-install this patch at their end specially when there are so many end users.
please fix this issue
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2015-06-09T21:06:12+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-06-09T20:37:31+00:00 FYI...
Effective 09 June 2015, KB3058515 supersedes KB3049563 as well as KB3038314.
KB3058515 includes seven (7) GDR "hotfixes." See https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3058515
-
Anonymous
2015-06-09T10:25:04+00:00 The KB3049563 is another official patch provided after KB3038314 but with same impact on performances. I suppose it has been installed automatically when you have rebooted. If you have KB3049563 displayed into about box it means that MS fix has resolved the issue because you should have performance impact also with KB3049563 installed.
-
Anonymous
2015-06-08T21:31:49+00:00 I started with KB3038314 first to replicate the issue. Once issue was replicated then i installed the patch that Microsoft provided to me internally.
When (exact date) did you install the update that Microsoft provided?
I am seeing [Update Versions: 11.0.19 (KB3049563)] now when I go to help > about internet explorer.
When (exact date) was KB3049563 installed according to Installed Updates?
-
Anonymous
2015-06-08T20:52:44+00:00 I started with KB3038314 first to replicate the issue. Once issue was replicated then i installed the patch that Microsoft provided to me internally.
This patch rebooted my machine and installed some more updates. after that I tested my site and its working fine
Note: I am seeing KB3049563 now when I go to help > about internet explorer.