Yes, finally received an update and its working fine.
Was the update KB3049563 or...?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My site was working fine until I receive this update on my machine. When I fetch 4000 records (HTML table) from server and assign that to innerHTML propery of span object then machine freezes forever. The moment I uninstall the patch, I get result in 3 seconds.
Now the problem is that I cant ask clients to un-install this patch at their end specially when there are so many end users.
please fix this issue
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, finally received an update and its working fine.
Was the update KB3049563 or...?
Yes, finally received an update and its working fine. Still in testing mode and update everyone
It would be really great. Please let us know and if you also want me to test it do not hesitate to share this patch. Did they have confirmed the problem on their side ?
i am in constantly touch with microsoft as i opened a case a few weeks ago. they are targetting to rollout a patch on 6/9 which they want me to test first.
Hi,
I got an answer today, problem is related to KB3038314 Product Group is working on it, but with no estimate time for releas.
So we only kan uninstall KB3038314 :-(
or wait until Fix is released
Regards
We're getting the same problem and need to inform our clients. Did Microsoft send you any reference number or anything that we could refer to?
Thanks,
Andy McDonald