Just to let you know, it didn't give me an error, it just didn't work when i opened the store
That means a redirect was blocked and this time you didn't even get a return code about the blockage. My guess is that something else that you have installed is doing the blocking in both cases. E.g. something preventing outbound requests by "suspected Trojans". Apparently such things are done silently without even any logging so figuring it out may be difficult. One option would be booting in safe mode with Networking and see if you can reproduce your symptom in that environment. Another would be to run ProcMon to try to see if more could be understood about the symptom by seeing what other processes seemed to be involved with it. Unfortunately we can't use ProcMon in safe mode but we can use another tool from the same source, AutoRuns, to see a complete picture of the difference in what is being started in each case.
FWIW what I see when I do the workaround isn't exactly a clean process either. E.g. normally with BING I open results in new tabs. The first time I saw a mix of that and a half switch to the Store (just a green screen). Pressing Alt-Tab returned me to IE in the new tab. Pressing Alt-Tab again returned me to the Store presentation of the same information. Today, just to spite me, it worked differently, e.g. probably the way it was supposed to work--first opening the new tab, then switching to the Store presentation of the same page.
Notice also that we also have the option of using the web page's button View in Windows Store which I guess must somehow be happening automatically when the tab is opened. Then that might suggest another possibility for silent blocking--a popup blocker.
BTW I think that last option shows there may be a few more transitions within the Store app happening too. We would have to think of some way to really slow them down to be sure that we were perceiving them all. E.g. from an IE window in Fullscreen mode I see: it shrink slightly, a new MUF app take its place, apparently the Store, then I don't know what all goes on then as the Store starts filling in its frame and opening the requested page. Failure of any of those transitions could result in your symptom.
FYI
Robert