Is Windows Media Player still available in Windows 10?
It is still there.
Press Windows key + R
Type: wmplayer.exe
Hit Enter
Right click and pin it to your Taskbar.
The CD and DVD burning wizard is still availale.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
If windows 10 does not have a media player, how will we burn CD's?
***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Is Windows Media Player still available in Windows 10?
It is still there.
Press Windows key + R
Type: wmplayer.exe
Hit Enter
Right click and pin it to your Taskbar.
The CD and DVD burning wizard is still availale.
Win10 does have Windows media player [it's media center that has disappeared]
See the similar questions at
Windows 10 + Windows Media Player (I know the name will be changed)
I have The same as nbray6 problem . can anyone help please
I Tunes and Media player both state that cd is being burned , but blank disk popes out .
If I put it back in it said that only 13 min left on the disc ,so something has gone onto disk but when I put it in the car player it rejects it .
you are right. the thread started with burning if windows media wasn't in the windows 10 upgrade, which in fact it still is. I am going to try to make a cd now. hopefully, it works!
You began your post by saying "The question I asked was not about CD burning." I was simply pointing out the fact that you had not asked a question in this thread. Your question is about DVD authoring, not CD burning (the subject of this thread), which is why I suggested that you should start a new thread with your question.