Is Windows Media Player still available in Windows 10?
It is still there.
Press Windows key + R
Type: wmplayer.exe
Hit Enter
Right click and pin it to your Taskbar.
The CD and DVD burning wizard is still availale.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
If windows 10 does not have a media player, how will we burn CD's?
***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Is Windows Media Player still available in Windows 10?
It is still there.
Press Windows key + R
Type: wmplayer.exe
Hit Enter
Right click and pin it to your Taskbar.
The CD and DVD burning wizard is still availale.
Win10 does have Windows media player [it's media center that has disappeared]
See the similar questions at
Windows 10 + Windows Media Player (I know the name will be changed)
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Does not work.
i have been using AUDACITY to record albums to my pc, and ripping CD's. I needed to burn these music files to disc for an upcoming SOCK HOP. I am receiving error messages that there is INSUFFICIENT space on the disc ( blank CD-R's)
I am using brand new pack of MEMOREX 700MB CD-R's that are 80min. Some of the music files i have tried to burn are 151mb and approx 30:02. Some other music files were about 245mb or so. I have tried "CYBER LINK", "WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER", POWER TO GO 8 and the CD burner itself. I am unable to burn CD's without getting these error messages. I was able to burn a couple cds' only twice, after about a week or trying. The first cd i was able to burn only had 4 of 12 songs. Then it made me use 3 CD-R's just to get all the songs onto disc. Then my second try it only recorded 2 of about 10 songs. SO either it will not burn CD's at all & tells me i need a bigger CD-R or it only burns a couple songs to a disc. LIKE what the heck is going on?? THis is a new Laptop with windows10. THis is both CRAZY & FRUSTRATING!! I have warranty but DELL tells me it's a SOFTWARE problem & that i'm NOT covered for that.
Any one know how to FIX this??
Trish