The drivers can be found here:
http://www.asus.com/in/Notebooks\_Ultrabooks/ASUS\_Transformer\_Book\_T100TA/HelpDesk\_Download/
Under the Chipset section I found SOC Driver Package(VGA and camera drivers included). Hope it helps.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently performed a clean boot of windows and it upgraded my PC to windows 8.1. Unfortunately, it deleted some of my driver software. I was able to recover most of it, but I can't seem to find the software for my webcam. I click the camera app and it says, "to get started, connect a camera". I assume it is because there is no driver software for it. Can anyone tell me where I can download the software, or if that is not why my webcam isn't working, can anyone tell me how to fix it in general?
Forgot to mention the integrated camera's light is on, so I really need to figure out how to access my webcam so I can turn it off. I've placed tape over it to cover it for now, but I need to turn it off somehow.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The drivers can be found here:
http://www.asus.com/in/Notebooks\_Ultrabooks/ASUS\_Transformer\_Book\_T100TA/HelpDesk\_Download/
Under the Chipset section I found SOC Driver Package(VGA and camera drivers included). Hope it helps.
I had exactly this, and eventually managed to fix it by rolling back to a *previous* driver.
Control Panel > Device Manager > Imaging devices
Right clicked on Intel Imaging Signal Processor 2400 and selected Properties
Under the 'Driver' tab, clicked 'Roll Back Driver'
Restarted and it found the camera.
Frustrating when newer drivers actually work less well than the old ones...
Andre,
I had that problem while trying to fix an external audio problem and thought Micosoft wanted to see what was going on hi. I had to press the power button to turn it off. Good luck!
Ham123
I had exactly this, and eventually managed to fix it by rolling back to a *previous* driver.
Control Panel > Device Manager > Imaging devices
Right clicked on Intel Imaging Signal Processor 2400 and selected Properties
Under the 'Driver' tab, clicked 'Roll Back Driver'
Restarted and it found the camera.
Frustrating when newer drivers actually work less well than the old ones...
Rolling back the driver fixed it!! Thanks Stephen!!!
Well I tried installing the SOC driver package and everything went fine but still no camera working. It shows up in the device manager as Intel Imaging sensor processor 2400 under imaging devices but it doesn't show up as an available camera in any of the software apps like skype. So not sure how to get it to show as an available cam for the software apps to see. Anybody know?