Windows 7 update keeps installing the same 5 important updates. Can someone help?

Anonymous
2015-04-08T19:26:55+00:00

Sometimes I it says they installed successfully.  sometimes I get error code 9C48, or 0x80070057.   I ran sfc /scannow successfully as admin from dos window and have the CBS.log.  Can someone help?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-06-18T10:09:27+00:00

    Thanks.  It means that I should really not enable the Windows Update Cleanup options.   By the way, my Windows Updates work fine otherwise.  Only the five updates kept repeating.  The Troubleshooter did not find any problem.   Thanks for your assistance.  Confuseduser

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-06-17T07:41:44+00:00

    Hi,  I have solved the problem of getting the same updates all the time, by taking Windows Updates out of the Disk Cleaning Utility.   However, I still found your comments very useful.  Confuseduser

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-06-16T23:09:45+00:00

    I also have a problem with "trustedinstaller.exe"  It hogs the CPU at full speed and never releases it.

    Chances are you're seeing the effects of an ongoing malware infection!

    My computer's infected! What do I do now?

        • http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

        • https://forums.malwarebytes.org/?showtopic=9573

        • http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc700813.aspx

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-04-10T18:17:44+00:00
    1. I honestly cannot remember the exact sequence I performed to remove McAfee and install MSE.  If I had to guess I would quess that I would have tried to download and save the MSE.exe, THEN disable McAfee Security, (if possible) THEN install MSE and insure it was working THEN uninstall McAfee but I honestly cannot remember.
    2. This is correct.  The second line of text in IE11's Help | About [Alt+H+A] tab reads Upgrade Versions: 11.0.11 (KB2977629) yet neither KB2977629 nor Internet Explorer 11 is listed in Installed Updates.

    3.  No there ARE some entries listed.  "Installed Updates" lists "56 updates installed" at the bottom of its list.   52 of the 56 entries are listed under "Microsoft Office Professional 2010" .  The "Installed On"  dates for all 56 entries only range from 2/21/2014 to  3/12/2015.  Please note:  at one point I did try to Restore this PC to an earlier point in order to attempt to fix this Windows Update problem.

    4.  I was able to go to the Adobe website you list and saw Flash Player v17.0.0.134 and chose download.  I got a message at the bottom of the IE page saying " flashplayer17ax_install.exe couldn't be downloaded" I hit the Retry option and it continued to finish the download successfully.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-04-09T23:22:26+00:00
    1. The McAfee trial version was pre-installed on my computer when I bought it. However, I chose not to go with McAfee and after many calls to their support and their working remotely to remove McAfee, it was removed. My issues with frequent Windows update began in March 2015; I was not experiencing any issues with them prior.
    2. In the history, installs are showing as successful most being Security Updates for Windows. There is no update relating to Internet Explorer 11.
    3. Installed Updates is not blank. It has many installs eg. M/S Office products, security updates, etc.
    4. I am able to install flash player upgrades via prompts to do same.

    Thanks for thinking about my issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments