Windows 10 Update in Lumia 820

Anonymous
2015-06-02T08:31:48+00:00

Can I am get Windows 10 update in my Lumia 820? and what's a time period to get update windows 10?

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-04-07T09:43:50+00:00

    Can I am get Windows 10 update in my Lumia 820? and what's a time period to get update windows 10?

    The wait for the upgrade to Windows 10 is longer than reasonably expected.  It is unfair to the faithful owners of Lumina 820 .  I am a big fan of windows phones but my enthusiasm is wanning.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-04-07T09:46:29+00:00

    Can I am get Windows 10 update in my Lumia 820? and what's a time period to get update windows 10?

    The wait for the upgrade to Windows 10 is longer than reasonably expected.  It is unfair to the faithful owners of Lumina 820 .  I am a big fan of windows phones but my enthusiasm is wanning.

    if you had read the thread, you would know that there is no wait for the upgrade, because there is no upgrade for Lumia 820 devices.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-03-18T20:47:51+00:00

    It seems that there will be no upgrading Lumia 820 to Windows 10. I might be wrong, but the Upgrade Advisor app tells me that my Lumia 820 is not supported for upgrade.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-06-03T10:26:05+00:00

    When i am get windows 8.1 update 2 in my lumia 820? and what its features?. please describe?

    you're likely never getting that update - you'll get W10 Mobile.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-06-02T10:09:22+00:00

    can you describe what's features supported in Lumia 820 on windows 10.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments