Unable To Install Apps - Error code: D000F001 - Windows Phone 7

Anonymous
2015-04-07T17:24:40+00:00

I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace. 

I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings. 

Why I can't still install applications ?

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-12-25T17:22:56+00:00

    I have same question and I have a windows phone 7.8, and I want install the apps from marketplace  .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-12-25T17:17:08+00:00

    I have same question and I have a windows phone 7.8, and I want install the apps from marketplace  .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-25T15:51:16+00:00

    Please help me my mobile Nokia lumia 510 I can't install any application from markitplace. I've hard rest phone and added to a new Microsoft account.practical, I have a hole new adentity and phone it,s recovered  from factory settings. Why I can,t still install  applications

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-12-25T15:17:45+00:00

    Please help.

    Thanks Mark

    I thought I had an improvement; yesterday I got something downloaded and could open Help; but I have tried again today and I am getting no joy, again. On App Highlights I get that 'Can't connect ...' message again. On Marketplace when I select an App and try to download it fails and I get Error Code d000f001. On Help and How to I get 'We can't connect to the network. Make sure that flight mode is turned off and still have a network connection' although flight mode is off and I do have a connection.

    OS Version 7.10.8862.144

    Firmware  1600.3036.8858.12460

    Region English (UK)

    Language English (UK)

    Speech Setting what is this?

    Country UK

    Mobile operator  EE

    Sever  m.hotmail.com

    Yes I have connectede to the store and downloaded. I don't recall when I last did, I think one was quite recently and one definitely about two months ago. I had to do a re-set about 6 months ago; no change of Sim

    I have created a test OneNote document and gone online and I don't see it there. I tried again. They both have a header Personal - Unfiled Notes

    I hope you find this useful

    Matthew

    m

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-12-24T11:43:23+00:00

    hy,,

    sorry,

    if you have found the solution ,,,, if you have found the solution ,,, please share it for me .... thank you very much
    

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments