Now its coming up twice, after i connect the charger?
Temp files windows opens on start up
Everytime i turn my laptop on the Temp files window opens automatically how can i stop this? its driving me mad
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Files, folders, and storage
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2014-07-23T19:29:51+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-07-22T07:49:59+00:00 Ok, I just need to figure out how I found them now, haha
-
Anonymous
2014-07-22T07:45:06+00:00 Yes get rid of migwiz and those shortcuts. SprintX was saying to create a restore point in case you change something that effects your system you can use it to restore
-
Anonymous
2014-07-22T07:36:31+00:00 I do have One Drive and I used that to transfer my data from my desktop (because its dying hence me getting the laptop) so I need to delete Migwig??
I did a system restore on Saturday but I only went back to 28/6/14 and that didn't do anything at all
-
Anonymous
2014-07-22T02:02:44+00:00 Rob
I'm seeing these items in Autoruns in this section
>HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components 22/08/2013 16:43
>Themes Setup File not found: /UserInstall
>Windows Desktop Update File not found: U
That probably isn't it however you can remove it anyway. Make a Restore Point before removing
it.
How to Create a Restore Point in Windows 8 and 8.1
http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/4690-restore-point-create-windows-8-a.html
Rob - SpiritX