Temp files windows opens on start up

Anonymous
2014-07-20T19:14:11+00:00

Everytime i turn my laptop on the Temp files window opens automatically how can i stop this? its driving me mad

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-07-21T21:10:24+00:00

    What do I look for in Startup regarding the battery program?

    Also its been fine while the charger wasn't plugged in but as soon as I plugged it in it popped up, could it because its always connected to the charger?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-07-21T21:05:41+00:00

    Its a bit odd as I've been in the garden with the laptop and I came in and plugged it in and it popped up straightaway, could it be because it's plugged in all the time?

    And what do i look for regards the battery/charger program?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-07-21T21:00:57+00:00

    Hi,

    Possibly the charger program or a battery checking program.

    Has to be something called in your StartUp since it does it then as well.

    Rob - SpiritX

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-07-21T20:57:47+00:00

    I spoke too soon, I just plugged my charger in and the folder popped up again!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-07-21T20:18:25+00:00

    Hi,

    You need to check with Google Chrome's Support and their forums.

    Google Chrome Support

    http://www.google.com/support/chrome/

    Google Chrome Forums

    http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome?hl=en&utm_source=HC&utm_medium=leftnav&utm_campaign=chrome

    Glad to have helped. Sounds like you did some very good troubleshooting!

    (If a reply was the solution please mark it as the "Answer" or if it was helpful

    please mark it as "Found this helpful - Me Too". Those help others find the

    proper solutions.)

    Moving everyday, going further on,


    Rob Brown - Microsoft MVP <- profile - Windows Expert - Consumer : Bicycle <- Mark Twain said it right!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments