Mine wasn't the battery; had a full charge and white light. Holding down the volume and power worked for me. Thank you so much!
My Asus T100 transformer wont turn on
I let my brother check out my computer last night and he said he put it on the charger and put it into sleep mode and now it wont turn on. Has anyone else had this problem? Do you think I should just return the device, since I cant even update it at this point.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you! This worked for me and was a simple fix. I have an Asus laptop that this happens to on a regular basis and I have to remove the battery and hold down the power on button for a few seconds. I then replace the battery and it starts up. It's an awkward fix but it worked great.
47 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2014-01-07T19:24:17+00:00 there is a new BIOS for Transformer T100 on ASUS product support page, which should contain a fix for this problem.
Well, i have to wake the first talet up first, but hopefully it will do the trick...
also this : https://www.asus.com/support/Knowledge-Detail/3/580/T100TA/8E132285-D3FF-4C14-A73F-7418ABA5B407/
BIOS file : http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/T100TA/T100TAAS220.zip
You need WInFlash aplication which should be preinstalled on you tablet, or can be downloaded from their support page (https://www.asus.com/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/ASUS_Transformer_Book_T100/#support) drivers section.
-
Anonymous
2014-01-07T03:19:29+00:00 I am have the same problem -- it is frustrating -- I have been "on hold" with "live chat" multiple times with Asus for I don't know how long and no one has ever come on to chat -- I'm on the verge of returning the device to the store from which I purchased it unless Asus can fix it permanently.
This absolutely stinks ....
Is there anyone who has a real solution?
-
Anonymous
2013-12-27T17:13:52+00:00 After trying over and over, then leaving it alone and trying again it came up. I didn't do anything special... It just came up as normal.