they released something to fix this issue???
They had released a patch to fix issues with IE 11 couple of days back, but that didn't work.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I originally had windows 8 PRO where facebook calling was working fine.
I upgraded to 8.1 PRO on 17th, since then am unable to see the Facebook video calling button. I also frequently get the msvcr110.dll was not found error.
Faulting application name: FacebookVideoCalling.exe, version: 1.2.0.287, time stamp: 0x50775885
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x3cca0b4f
Faulting process id: 0x1f68
Faulting application start time: 0x01cecb51b2458965
Faulting application path: C:\Users\prafu_000\AppData\Local\Facebook\Video\Skype\FacebookVideoCalling.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: f054c40f-3744-11e3-8251-240a646ebdc3
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Please help...
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
they released something to fix this issue???
They had released a patch to fix issues with IE 11 couple of days back, but that didn't work.
I am using Facebook on any browser, chrome, Internet explorer, Firefox, but as I said, the Video calling button doesn't appear, I can't make a call.
Skype is working completely ok.
thanks, it working now.
U are the number 1!
Change the compatibility settings for your browser to Windows 8 or Windows 7