Ripping music from cd to xbox one?

Anonymous
2013-11-23T00:17:37+00:00

I purchased my day one edition today, upon trying to rip songs from a cd that I had inserted, I found now possible way to do this. It was so simple on the 360, it means i can't play forza game with music in the background from my CDs that I have stored in the hard drive, as the forza disc will be installed aswell for it to play.

Can anyone shed some information on this? Incase I have missed something.

Thanks

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-23T00:27:37+00:00

It's not currently possible.

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-25T19:44:13+00:00

Hi Kellylad09,

Thank you for your contribution to the forums. Your question should be directed to the Xbox One forums and below is a link that should help.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one?xr=shellnav

Thanks,

Jeremy J.

Was this answer helpful?

4 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-01-11T14:00:19+00:00

    Ok how do you get ripped music from a 360 to a flash usb drive ? I checked nd I do not think its possible without buying special cables etc. Microsoft supposed to be world leaders? well wake up guys make  good thing better. Not make  a new product that loses a lot of the "360" bonus features.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-01-11T13:49:36+00:00

    I bought the Xbox One because of forthcoming gmes and because of the existing features AND a simple to use DVD player and hard drive to store all my music CD's.  Now after I bought it and set it up, (its tough for  63 year old), I find that its not possible? It has taken me 1 hour to find out that my music has to be loaded one by one to play it. I am not happy. Surely you techno guys must have a simple APP to store /burn / save CD's to. Already saved them all once to the "360" so to have to do it again was not pleasing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-11-28T18:41:06+00:00

    no help at all. is this possible?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments