Blue Screen of Death with Kernel_Data_INPAGE_ERROR

Anonymous
2014-09-17T00:22:32+00:00

Hello, every few days I seem to get this stupid blue screen of death that says your computer rand into a problem blah blah blah. after that it says Kernel_Data_INPAGE_ERROR. sometimes after that it also says dxgkrnl.sys

I tried checking the dmp files because I think that is what you guys want in a problem like this. I had no Minidump folder so I created one like 4 days ago, but there is still nothing in it? Also, when that blue screen of death comes on it says the computer is just collecting some data, but it stays at 0% and I have to manually push the power button to turn it off. maybe that is why I have nothing in the minidump folder? I also tried doing a chksdk scan, but that did not fix the problem. I also checked and all of my drivers are up to date. What is causing this problem??? Thank you

Ot :Please Help with Blue Screen of Death

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-09-23T16:37:06+00:00

    Please upload a copy of your system information file. Click "start", type 'msinfo32", Click "file" at the top of the page, select "export" and give the file a name and click "save".

    Navigate to where the file was saved to, and upload the generated text file to a public folder on your OneDrive account and post the link here.

    If you are having trouble with the instructions about how to upload and share the files , please refer to the video tutorials in the links below.

    Before watching the videos, there are a few things to remember about what is needed here, and how to accomplish the task.

    1. Upload the files to a new folder on OneDrive.

    How to upload files to OneDrive.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRdhqIYSGAU

    1. Make the folder public.
    2. Get a link. (see video below)

    3a. Shorten the link if you want to.(optional)

    1. Highlight the link, right click it and copy it.
    2. Navigate back here and Paste (ctrl+v) it into the body of your post here.

    How to share files on onedrive

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lyme35HdQw

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-09-23T15:40:55+00:00

    also, I don't think I ever clarified the frequency of these blue screen of death problems. I don't know if that will help determine the problem or not. I can go like 5 hours without having it crash at all, but then once it does crash it will crash like 5 more time in a row once I try to turn the computer back on and use it at all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-09-23T15:17:06+00:00

    just completed that. it said no integrity violations were found

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-09-23T15:04:43+00:00

    Hello Michael,

    Thank you for the response.

    I hope that suggestions provided in the previous post help to resolve the issue.

    Please reply with results after performing SFC.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-09-23T15:04:18+00:00

    when I ran the

    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

    after that it said the component store corruption was repaired.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments