You're welcome.
Errors 0xC1900101 0x2000C while updating from 8 to 8.1 on Win-Store
Hi,
I downloaded the update 8.1, tried to install but not succeed. Always after restart, about 7% or more it shut down and rolled back to Win 8. Error codes are 0xC1900101 and 0x2000C. I saw on some forums that it was because the hard disk is encrypted, so I deactivated BitLocker but always the same errors. That is very frustrated. Hat someone the same issue? Any ideas to solve this problem?
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2013-12-17T00:09:12+00:00 -
Anonymous
2013-12-16T22:49:42+00:00 Thanks for all of your help. I am not noticing any issues caused by the wlan thing so I won't bother making a thread for it.
-
Anonymous
2013-12-16T17:52:00+00:00 Repost a new Question in the Web & Networking forum. Note the wlan error - ask for determination in issue with installation.
-
Anonymous
2013-12-14T22:51:01+00:00 I have looked at the two upgrade sites and uninstalled the programs before trying to update the first time. If factory reset is the only option, then I would rather just stay on normal 8. I did notice a wlan error in the log every time my computer reboots. I don't think that is the problem since my computer normally boots fine.
-
Anonymous
2013-12-06T22:45:30+00:00 Update to Windows 8.1 - from Toshiba
http://www.toshiba.com/us/windows8-1-update
Solution here was reset back to factory settings
http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=74158
These need to uninstalled prior to updating
Component List
- Genesys Logic card reader
- Intel PROSet
- Intel Wireless Display
- Realtek Audio driver
- TOSHIBA PC Health Monitor
- Realtek WLAN Driver
- Realtek Bluetooth Filter Driver Package
http://www.toshiba.eu/innovation/generic/windows8_1-upgrade-stepbystep/