Thanks. Windows found that i have a repairable image so i am running the /repairHealth command. Hopefully this fixes it.
Errors 0xC1900101 0x2000C while updating from 8 to 8.1 on Win-Store
Hi,
I downloaded the update 8.1, tried to install but not succeed. Always after restart, about 7% or more it shut down and rolled back to Win 8. Error codes are 0xC1900101 and 0x2000C. I saw on some forums that it was because the hard disk is encrypted, so I deactivated BitLocker but always the same errors. That is very frustrated. Hat someone the same issue? Any ideas to solve this problem?
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2013-12-04T01:06:10+00:00 -
Anonymous
2013-12-02T02:54:36+00:00 Open Command Prompt with Administrative Privileges
If using Windows Desktop, right click on start button and select Command Prompt (Admin)
Scan the image to check for corruption
Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth and Press Enter
Check the image to see whether any corruption has been detected
Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth and Press Enter
See To Repair an Image section
-
Anonymous
2013-12-02T02:03:46+00:00 The event id was 1014. I don't think this is the problem because it comes after the shutdown message in the log.
The files that couldn't be repaired are all in the exact same folder.
They are in the System root in an AMD section.
SystemRoot\WinSxS\amd64_prncacla.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.2.9200.16430_none_fdce12188b615b12\Amd64\CNBJ2530.DPB do not match actual file [l:36{18}]"Amd64\CNBJ2530.DPB
I don't know how I would go about fixing it.
I won't reset my pc but I will try other less drastic things.
-
Anonymous
2013-12-01T23:26:51+00:00 What was the Event ID? 1014?
This will open the CBS Log so you can find what couldn't be fixed. Usually if it cannot be repaired, Reset the PC and start over.
· Click Start Orb > type cmd in the searchbox
· Right-click cmdin the results above > click Run as administrator
· At the prompt type notepad c:\windows\logs\cbs\cbs.log then press enter
-
Anonymous
2013-12-01T22:33:18+00:00 Sorry it has been a while but I almost gave up on it. None of what you posted worked. I have windows 8 installed so I don't think the windows 8 upgrade assistant will help. I have run the 8.1 upgrade assistant and it said everything was fine. The scannow thing said there was something that couldn't be fixed but I don't know what it is. I reran the upgrade and with the exact same results although I did notice a warning just before it gave a shutdown message in the log.
"Name resolution for the name teredo.ipv6.microsoft.com. timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded."
This is after the four dcom error I mentioned before.
Any help is appreciated and I can send you logs if you need them.