Yes Jesse.......
Here is the DMP file: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6858C63B379322D7!109&authkey=!APguo5QSBgX0Aik&ithint=file%2crar
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey all, I had posted a question about this issue in the past (http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows\_7-system/apparent-blue-screen-error-bccode-19/926cad07-b0e5-4517-b44e-bb21ae8ec29b), but it seems to not have been resolved even after following the steps given to me in the previous question (deleting Neo_0010.sys in the System32 folder).
Here are the past three Action Center reports: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q30bfnv6qaewzqo/Action%20Center%20Reports.txt?dl=0
Here are the past 3 DMPs (2 happened today, and 1 happened on the 8th), MSInfo32 and Speccy report: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0q0f6usik3aqd1/DMPs%20MSInfo32%20and%20Speccy.rar?dl=0
This starting to get frustrating, especially since my laptop is only about 2-3 months old, and I want to resolve this as soon as possible.
If more information is needed let me know.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes Jesse.......
Here is the DMP file: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6858C63B379322D7!109&authkey=!APguo5QSBgX0Aik&ithint=file%2crar
Yes Jesse.......
Jesse
I cannot remember seeing an ADW Cleaner report before where nothing is found.
Activate Driver Verifier to obtain more information about these errors.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff560185(v=vs.85).aspx
What exactly do you want me to do with driver verifier? This? --->http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_other-system/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983
Jesse
I cannot remember seeing an ADW Cleaner report before where nothing is found.
Activate Driver Verifier to obtain more information about these errors.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff560185(v=vs.85).aspx
Please download and run ADWCleaner and upload a copy of the report produced to your OneDrive. Remove all that it finds. :
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/
I suggest you take the precaution of creating a system restore point before running ADWCleaner, to guard against unforeseen consequences. Select Start, Control Panel, System, System Protection, and click the Create button.
Here is the report: