i have windows ulmimate. i cant update SP1 for week! i tried all repair tools almost.
Windows 7 Updates Fail with error 0x80070057
Original Title: Windows 7 Updates Fail
The updates for Microsoft Security Essentials install successfully. The Security updates and the updates for Windows 7 fail. I have tried many of the recommendations after reading the discussions. No network problems have been noted; Fixit finds no problems to be fixed. I tried the Win update problem detection troubleshooter. It fixed a few issues but these remain unfixed: Win Update error ox80070057 (2014-04-06-T-03_27_14p); Problems installing recent updates. I would appreciate additional suggestions. Thank you.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2018-01-22T12:33:34+00:00 -
Anonymous
2017-11-19T10:23:11+00:00 Follow the walk-through here:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/10164/fix-windows-update-errors
For me downloading and installing KB3177467 solved my problem.
-
Anonymous
2017-11-19T10:22:37+00:00 Follow the walk-through here:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/10164/fix-windows-update-errors
For me downloading and installing KB3177467 solved my problem.