I your phone logs into the BT fon instead of your home account your emails won't work.
It about time Microsoft sorted this out its there problem and they are not fixing it.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Phone and email have been working beautifully for 6 months, when suddenly get email sync error code 85050025.
All account details are correct, just not working on my Nokia 925. Am connecting to Microsoft Exchange server.
Any ideas to remove would be great.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I your phone logs into the BT fon instead of your home account your emails won't work.
It about time Microsoft sorted this out its there problem and they are not fixing it.
Don't do it. I wiped my phone (actually the easiest solution for me) But it hasn't worked, so now I'm here.
Check your phone's settings. Settings - wifi - Make sure you have the correct wifi selected (mine stored the last wifi hotspot, which was out of reach) - I selected my BT hub wifi and it went back to working properly.
Don't do it. I wiped my phone (actually the easiest solution for me) But it hasn't worked, so now I'm here.
Queria avisarles de Hola Que ESE CODIGO lo da, Por La Fecha y Hora.
Ami Me Funciono.
Facebook:Facundo GomezWhatsapp:3364020502
Gracias , Ojala les allá servido ,un Saludoo!!!!!
Thanks for your help big ears, I solved the problem ( no emails and no Facebook) by simply closing the Facebook app and reinstalling. It took me a while to get the idea tho.