Under "files ready to be written" select the files you want then right click on any blank white spacein the window and select burn. The burn button at the top of the window does nothing so don't even use that. This might work, but even after doing this the cd didn't play the music, so I did the following:
I downloaded CDBurnerXP. Then I had to do the following:
1st I formatted a music cd: insert disk, right click windows icon (left side of bottom task bar), click file explorer, find your cd drive & right click on it, select format. After saying ok or yes a couple of times it will start formatting
the cd.
2nd insert cd to be copied, open CDburnerXP, selected copy audio cd, check "ignore unreadable data" and hit start. It will copy it and then you will have to insert the formatted music cd. It will take a while, but it worked. Note: when
it said it had unreadable data at certain points I played the cd and heard nothing wrong with it.
It only took me about 3 days to figure this out and since this worked I did it the formatting and CDburnerXP way above instead of "files ready to be written" which might work after you format the music disk, but I didn't want to go through the hassle of
seeing if it worked that way.
Hopes this works for you.