Hi Jahanzeb HussainQureshi,
Thanks for the forum entry.
Have you formatted the sd card over the Phone?
Did you try formatting the card over the PC?
Have you tried restarting the Phone?
What have you tried so far?
Best Regards,
Vasile M.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently bought a new lumia 520, i tried 3 Micro SD Cards and Lumia 520 didn't detect any of them, while they are working fine in other phones.. Now please tell me what to do
?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Jahanzeb HussainQureshi,
Thanks for the forum entry.
Have you formatted the sd card over the Phone?
Did you try formatting the card over the PC?
Have you tried restarting the Phone?
What have you tried so far?
Best Regards,
Vasile M.
Yesterday I’ve inserted microSD in my 4^th^ new 520 (mw 8.0 upgrading to wm 8.1) but STORAGE SENSE does not find it. MICROSOFT FILES installed, finds it OK and all files and directories are accessible. I’ve tried cleaning contacts, restarting, reinserting without success. Misery!
WORKED FOR ME: Powered OFF. Removed battery. Removed microSIM and MicroSD. Inserted battery and reset the phone from Settings/About/reset your phone. Phone started in mw 8.1. Powered OFF. Removed battery. Inserted microSD. Powered ON. The microSD card was found successfully by STORAGE SENSE.
Finally I’ve inserted the microSIM.
Reinstalled all programs that the RESETTING removed. Happy!
Hi Jahanzeb HussainQureshi,
Thanks for the forum entry.
Have you formatted the sd card over the Phone?
Did you try formatting the card over the PC?
Have you tried restarting the Phone?
What have you tried so far?
Best Regards,
Vasile M.
will it erase card if I format