how do i connect laptop to smart tv using wi-fi..?? Any application related to it.??

Anonymous
2013-02-24T07:07:09+00:00

want to stream laptop on to a tv screen using wifi...?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-01-28T21:54:37+00:00

    yes to all

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-11-23T01:22:41+00:00

    I would like to  laptop to my smart tv using a coxtail cord

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-01-26T16:11:56+00:00

    How can I determine if the DLNA is enabled on my Samsung TV. How can I then connect my Microsoft Edge laptop to my TV?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-12-12T16:32:00+00:00

    Yes, I want to connect my PC screen, to my TV

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-09-08T03:03:20+00:00

    Are you talking about MOVIETUBE website or some metro app in windows 8.1? 

    And it kind of helps if you mention the Model number of your Smart TV and your computer.   The hardware on your computer determines if you can send something to your TV and how you send it.  The mention of DLNA above being enabled, well, anyone who knows about Smart TVs, knows that answer and it is YES. In general, I know  Smart TVs supports DLNA.  But Smart TVs may support Widi also, pending on how new they are. And if you have INTEL Widi onboard your computer, and the Widi software, you can Mirror your laptop to the Smart TV.  Or you can buy a Widi device and put it on your computer.  Actually, in order for anyone to answer your question, they need to know more about your computer, the OS, the Hardware, and your TVs system and Hardware it supports. That way you can determine weather or not you need to purchase something to use your TV as a Wireless display.  And using it as DLNA, you usually need the Video already on the HD to play.  However, Chrome has a Plugin, that I found that will play Video from a website, and I am not talking about ChromeCAST plugins, but a different one, but you need to install two extensions or apps to do this in chrome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments