iday
supendi
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Please let me know if there is a way to use google play apps on a Surface RT. I am trying to use an app that is only in the apple app store or google play store. Thanks
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
iday
supendi
I know I'm way late but you do realize you could use most Google apps on ios right?
an absolute disgrace that they think people wont' march with their feet. screw google and microsoft. How about a partition
??? I'm moving to APPLE
so you can't run android apps on windows so you go to another OS where you can't run android apps? makes perfect sense.
another endeavour to FORCE people to pay for any app netherlone the useless options. ****........
an absolute disgrace that they think people wont' march with their feet. screw google and microsoft. How about a partition
??? I'm moving to APPLE